Ben and Sam thank their listeners for being more numerous than Astros fans who watch the team on TV, dissect Wilin Rosario’s defense, and pick the most likely candidates for 2013 Comeback Player of the Year.
- Wili Rosario and passed balls
- Who will be 2013 Comeback Player of the Year?
Ben notes that the podcast outdrew the Astros' Sunday game, which drew a .05 rating (approx. 1,092 households).
- Wilin Rosario has 19 passed balls this season. Have to go back to 175 to find a catcher with more passed balls who didn't catch a knuckleballer. 1975 28 passed balls
- Ben predicts Carl Crawford for 2013 Comeback Player of the Year. Sam predicts Mariano Rivera. Other players mentioned are Ryan Howard, Tim Lincecum, Giovanni Soto, and John Lackey.
- Mariano Rivera was selected as the 2013 A.L. Comeback Player of the Year.