Ben and Sam preview the Rangers’ season with Jason Cole, and Pete talks to ESPN Dallas staff writer and blogger Richard Durrett (at 20:48).
- Texas Rangers preview with Jason Cole
- John Daniels' style as GM
- Nelson Cruz & infield position battles
- Yu Darvish
- Texas Rangers preview with Richard Durrett
- A.J. Pierzynski and Lance Berkman signings
- Rangers' prospects
- Jason thinks the Rangers will still be competitive but can use much of the year to help develop younger talent.
- Jason predicts that the Rangers will win 88 games and finish 2nd in the division.
- Richard hopes that the Rangers/Astros rivalry will be able to develop with both teams in the same division.